Choosing Perfect Bonsai Driftwood for Aquarium
Bonsai Tree Root Driftwood has an attractive appearance and is safe to use to beautify the aquarium you have.
In addition, the fish in the aquarium will be able to play with this plant so that the fish feel comfortable in it.
There are many types of decorations in the aquarium, but there is nothing wrong if you consider using bonsai driftwood as an option.
Using this type of driftwood will be able to present something different.
From the elegant side, of course, this plant will be able to give you what you want.
More about tips for using, the installation process, and whether Bonsai Trees Root Driftwood is safe to use, you can read below:
Tips on using Bonsai Trees Root Driftwood for Aquarium
There are some tips that you can apply before using this material. Make sure you understand it, so you don’t miss using it:
- Bonsai Trees Root Driftwood is easy to float in its early stages.
- Therefore, before you put it in the aquarium, first soak this plant in a tub full of water.
- Then wait a while, and move it to the aquarium that you will use.
- There are times when Bonsai Trees Root Driftwood will make the water cloudy and brown when it is first put in the aquarium.
- To avoid this, soak the wood first until all the tannins contained in it are peeled off.
- Test first in a tub filled with water whether this material immediately sinks when you put it in.
- If it sinks immediately, then that means this material is ready to be used for your aquarium.
Is Bonsai Trees Root Driftwood safe
You don’t need to worry because this Bonsai Trees Root Driftwood is safe to use for aquariums.
Several artisans who created this ornament must have considered several things so that later customers can safely use it when inserting it into the aquarium.
In addition, this plant can also be good friends with the fish in the aquarium to improve the ecosystem’s quality significantly.
Bonsai Trees Root Driftwood installation process
How is the installation process of the Driftwood Bonsai Trees Root?
There is no particular installation when you want to use it directly on the aquarium.
It would be best if you learned how to clean driftwood safely.
The most important thing is that you make sure that there are not too many types of tannin in it to use safely.
If you want this plant to remain submerged and not float, then you can use glue to glue the Bonsai Trees Root Driftwood to keep it submerged in the water.
But, make sure that you use safe glue and does not affect the fish in the aquarium.